Wednesday 18 January 2017

2017: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


 Every year I try to make New Year resolutions and by the 3rd January I've broken just about all of them. So, this year, I thought about what I really wanted to change, add or develop in 2017. I've kept my list short and realistic so that hopefully, I will be more motivated to achieve them!
Become Healthier

I want to become healthier as a whole. Make healthier choices, eat more fish, drink more water, take more exercise - that kind of thing!

Visit Uni Friends
There are some people that I haven't seen since the day I left uni, which is really bad! This year I'm determined too make it happen.

Go to Valencia
My friend recently moved to Valencia to be a teacher and has invited me and my friends out there in the summer (free holiday, yes please!) I cant wait. I LOVE Spanish food (and the men).
Read More
I don't read AT ALL, which is really bad especially for someone that writes for a living. I've tried all genres and nothing seems to grab my attention. My goal is to read at least 5 books this year. (See what I mean about keeping these resolutions realistic).

Work on My Blog
This one is very high on my list, at the end of last year I started to properly spend time blogging. Finding content to post, and taking time to post can be hard, but I am really focused on this one. 

 Learn a New Skill
It's important to keep developing your mind and skills. So this year I want to take a course, I'm not sure which yet but I think it'll be computer-based.  
Move to London
After living here throughout my degree, I want to move back. However, due to rail strikes and the price of living being ridiculously high it may take longer to complete this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment