Sunday 12 January 2014

YOU NEED THE REAL TECHNIQUE!


I have always enjoyed Pixiwoo's makeup tutorials on YouTube so when I found out that Sam Chapman had created the Real Technique brushes I had to have them. I started to look at the reviews, rating and comments on them. I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the brush sets (which compared to MAC are fantastically cheap) Don't get me wrong MAC brushes have served me well over the past couple of years, however because they are real hair they come at an expense and as a student I cannot afford £20 per brush! (talk about daylight robbery)

I can honestly say they are the best brushes I have ever had! and would recommend them to anyone because they are affordable, at around £20 for a set of four/five brushes. They are also synthetic hair so are perfect for all you anti animal testers out there and they don't absorb half the product compared to other brands I have tested.

I have the Core collection and the starter kit which are all good brushes and really make your makeup look brighter, fresher and natural. They are well made, stylish and soft on skin so again,  perfect for anyone who suffers from sensitive skin. My favourite brush is the Stippling brush from the core collection which I use for my foundation. Because of the way the brush is shaped it allows the product to glide around the face with ease, applying an even base and achieves that desired  dewy fresh,  airbrushed look to help every girl feel red carpet ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment