Thursday 9 March 2017

BEAUTIFY YOUR LAPTOP: MARBLE COVERING



I saw this marble case on social media and really liked it, but it was when I was watching an episode of Celebs Go Dating (yes, I do watch that show) that I knew it had to be my next blog post.

I went to my local B&Q and spent a while deciding on which covering to go for. There are so many colours, textures and styles to choose from, but I decided to go with this one as it looked the most stylish and 'marble-like'.


You Will Need:
  • Patterned Sticky-back plastic
  • Laptop (obviously)
  • Scissors
  • Pen

1. Unroll the plastic so that there is enough for an even perimeter and place the laptop face down onto it.

 

2. Then take your pen an sketch around it to give you guidelines of where to cut.

 
3. Take the laptop off and cut round the template


4. Next, lay it onto the laptop front and make sure that the template matches and fits the laptop.



5. Peel off the sticky-back and start to lay it onto the laptop carefully, using a credit card (or a plastic bendy fish slice, like I did) push the air out of it as you place the sheet down.















1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog. HPE StoreOnce 3100

    ReplyDelete